Chicken Avocado Wraps Recipe
and easy to make, you can enjoy chicken and avocado wraps for lunch
or dinner. These wraps are just as good as expensive chicken kebabs
and much more healthier.
Best chicken to use if watching weight is slices of breast fillet,
roasted or steamed, but you can substitute any chicken meat or even
add crumbed chicken strips or chicken nuggets.
Please be aware of the extra calories if introducing nuggets or crumbed
strips. Read the nutritional information on the packet.
Total calories per wrap is around 200 cal or 420kj
Pack of Mountain Bread
- 20 grams chicken breast
Quarter medium avocado
4 slices tomato
Onion slices to taste
- Tartar Sauce or Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Slice chicken breast into fines strips and heat in microwave until
nice and warm
- Finely shred lettuce
- Cut onion into thin slices
- Thinly slice tomato and avocado
- Warm wraps if desired but avoid making them crisp and hard
- Layer all ingredients along the wrap at one end
- Pour on a good amount of favorite sauce
- Roll wraps up and tuck in at one end
- You can pop them into a sandwich grill and toast them if desired.
Substitute cheese for the avocado. Use any type of sauce you like. Add
capsicum slices or other salad ingredients. Always adjust calorie count
when adding or subtracting ingredients.